By contacting this website of Xperts Hub Pvt. Ltd. and validating project order with us, you admit your approval of all the below mentioned Xperts Hub Pvt. Ltd Terms and Conditions.
- Client is responsible to pay 75% advance before starting of designing and development process and we will take remaining 25% payments at the end of project, before handing over to the client.
- Advance of 75% will be nonrefundable.
- All payments of SEO Services will be in advance also.
- All invoices will be excluded tax, but it doesn’t mean there is not any government tax.
- Outsourced project payment will be after 100% project completion.
- We will not show any project prototype before advance payment. We provide two prototypes, but by default we show one prototype and involve the client. In case of special offer, if mentioned in proposal, we show multiple prototypes.
- We provide user intensive products and involve users.
Designing and Development:
- In designing phase, client must finalize the website outlook within first week.
- In development, we add features gathered from client in our proposal. Extra features, not mentioned in proposal by client, will be charged as extra feature payment.
- We provide 6 months website maintenance services for existing feature updates. After 6 months we will charge website maintenance cost.
Domain and Hosting:
- We provide third party web hosting services. In case of hosting down time, Xperts Hub will not responsible because we are resellers.
- Domain name will registered after 50% down payment.
- Client will be responsible to pay the outstanding amount one month before expiry of domain and hosting. Obstruction in website data and email will be cause of hosting expiration.
Search Engine Optimization:
- We charge SEO services on monthly basis, and all the payment will be in advance.
- If client needs any SEO campaign, PPC, CPC, AdSense etc, than he/she will bear all the campaign charges. Solutions Player will get service charges separately.
- A client having website developed by any other company, which contain significant errors, is the responsibility of client.
- We include blogs and article writing services in our SEO packages, but contents for website pages will be charged separately.
- If a client havening website which had SEO process before taking Xperts Hub SEO services and contains spam links, then our SEO team is not responsible for its ranking results.
- Finalize the selected number of keywords in proposal according to the packages we offer. Additional keyword will entail addition contract or charges.
- We offer 3 months to 6 months services for good ranking results. Extend of services time period depends on website owner.
- During our SEO services, we will bear any change of search engine algorithm. After the end of services, if any new algorithm updates effects on client website, Xperts Hub will not be responsible for it.